Did My Part!


Things that happened yesterday:

Went to the Gym: good

Sewing Machine broke: Bad

Took Emma on a Temple Field Trip: Good

Took lots of special pictures: Good

Finally renewed my Library membership: Good

Didn't have "Potty Power" video that I wanted: Bad

Didn't have any potty books!: Bad

Vacuum broke: Bad

During the downloading process of my pictures, it got interrupted, and didn't download all the pictures on my card. Didn't find out till after I deleted all the pics. There went my special day with Emma at the Temple: BAD

Emma and Kate played with some friends and ate Halloween treats: Good

Joe realized that he wouldn't be able to vote on the official day so at 6:30 pm, went to the library and VOTED!: GOOD

Seeing that the kids were tired at 6 pm and already had a "Halloween" experience, I put them down at their usualy 7:30 pm bedtime: Good

Joe got home at 7:40 from voting. I then went to go catch to polls before they closed. Got there, NO line, total expereince was 5 mins and came out with a great "did my part" feeling!: Good

Got 2 more orders from my Etsy shop to work on: Good

Felt sore from the Gym: Bad/Good

It was a productive day yesterday! Overall, I think the Good overpowered the bad :) The good will always prevail!

So since i'm feeling patriotic, I wanted to post this Halloween comic I got from Jennifer Ray's blog, enjoy!:


4 comments:

Christine said...

Hey girl! Love, love the comic. Had me rolling on the floor... okay, not really, but mentally I was there! I'm so glad that your positive experiences overshadowed the bad. By the way, I went to a friend's class at Gold's, absolutely loved it, and joined. Anyway, so I may end up over at your gym sometimes. I may have to come try this body pump class with you. By the way, who teaches it?

Tim and Jennifer said...

You looked so skinny on Sunday!! I need to do the week pass or whatever it is. Gym hop with free passes until I can afford it!

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

Lyssa, I love this little comic, I saved it from someone else blog also, it's so perfect!!!!! I hope everyone reads it and really gets it!

The Blaisdell Family said...

That comic is so funny and so true!

Anyway, glad you can look past the bad. Those bads, like loosing the pictures, would have had me crying!! So good job! Then again, I'm kind of emotional right now:)

Wish I could be your workout buddy:( I really need to get going on that right now, but I have to wait according to the doctor. Grrrr. I guess it's better if I just listen for a change right?

Hope the potty training things turns around for ya. That's frustrating.

Pin It button on image hover