LDS Activity Days Binder & Workbook

I got a new calling for church a few months ago.  I am an assistant leader for the Activity Day girls.  These girls are 8-11 years old.  It's such a fun age.  Even better, my 2 oldest are in it with me.

I decided that our 12 girls needed binders to help them stay organized and help them reach their Faith in God achievements.

I first put together these pages so they would have adorable printouts.
I used Digital Papers by Citrus and Mint.  I love the set from it.  Can't go wrong with Gold and pink.

Also, to help them with their goals, I got workbook pages from JustPoppie Etsy Shop.  They break down each goal so it's easier for the girls to plan and understand what to do.  I personally highly recommend this purchase!

Every printout is copied from the lds.org website.

I put the cover on the outside of the binder.  The header for each section, I put in page protectors.  The rest of them, I copied on normal paper, in black and white since it would have costed an arm and a leg.

Here are the pages I created:















 I hope you love it as much as my girls and I do!  They were so excited when I gave them their binders.  They all got started on them.  Makes me happy to hear that!

You can download these pages here:

http://jmp.sh/iaJnRjE

Let me know what you think!  Please share and give credit where credit is due!  I put a LOT of time to creating these so I would appreciate it!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Such a beautiful presentation you have put together! As a new calling to Activity Days, I am in awe with the binders and feel that it is a great way to remind the girls of the wonderful memories made throughout the year. I am having difficulty opening up the link, as it says the page no longer exists. Am I doing something wrong? Please help if you can! Thanks.

DebbyW said...

I too was just newly called to be Activity Days leader. I also am having no success downloading the link. I did download each individual photo picture of each item. If you get it fixed I would download it again. Thank you.

Pin It button on image hover