Crow's Nest Chandelier

Well I am back!
With a new name, new blog face and some new ideas!
I want to show you a fun craft I did for Halloween.
It's my Crow's Nest Chandelier!

Ok so I got my supplies from Dollar Tree:  Fake Moss, Cylinder Foam block & crow, with glue gun and glue sticks :)


First I started with adding hot glue to the sides of the foam block.  From there, I just pressed the moss onto the block and repeat that until covered on all sides and top.


I then ripped up book pages and added those to the moss.


Next I put some hot glue to the bottom of the bird and put it right on top!


Next I prepped my chandelier.  I got this baby for free from a garage sale a few months back.  I spray painted it off white and hung in off my porch.

I would grab a nest and just wedge it on to the candlestick and it was nice and snug.


I made 5 for each light.  Here you go!  I love how it turned out!  Perfect for Halloween :)



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! SO cute!

Jean Knee said...

this is adorable

Linda said...

How totally creative! From nothing to a stunning art object :)

Pin It button on image hover