Results are In...

After doing the 7-Day Detox with LeanMoms.com, I am just amazed at my body and the changes that can happen in such a short amount of time.  So I measured myself today, after 7 days of eating smoothies full of natural oils, fruits and veggies and lean meats here are my results:

I lost 7 lbs!
I lost 8 inches in total body!

That, to me, is amazing.  Seriously.  Now, I'm not going to post any pictures just yet.  My journey isn't over.  This is the hard part now.  Being loosed into the wild to make sure I make the right choices.  But luckily they have a Hormone Balance Diet that I'll be doing now.  Similar to what I just did but more foods!

Seriously check out LeanMoms.com if you are ready for some changes in your life for the better!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover