thrifty thursdays #5.


Wahoo!  So many link-ups.  So many treasures that I love to see.
Thanks ladies!

Ok here's a few from last week's party:

I'm a mom, not a professional made this thrifty wreath.  You will not believe what she made it out of!

i'm a sucker for vintage sheets!  
Look at this Pinwheel Quilt made by Frugal Ideas from the Parsonage.

A wonderful Thrifty Redo right down my alley by Ruffles & Ric Rac

Joyful Treasure Hunting found these vintage avon bottles that are so neat!

An Iowa Expat Wanders about the South found this really cool lamp and even rewired it!

LIve Green Love Much found some wonderful array of bottles!



Wonderful stuff this week guys!
I love your style!
Grab yourself a button :)


So  I was able to head over to Apple Annie's Antique Mall, which is apparently the biggest Antique mall on the West Coast...or maybe bigger?  And it's 5 minutes from my house!  Don't be jealous, please...
This place is amazing!  It would take days to hit every space.
Through my wanderings, I found some really cool vendors.  

I got a few things that day:
Fabric!  I will show you what i'll be doing with these soon, I promise!
each of those bundles were $2.



I found this hardback Barnes & Noble Mother Goose edition.  Perfect condition for $4!

But i'm going back.  I found this amazing light for my son's room that I wanted to bad but was over my stupid budget!  Anyways, it better be there when I come back!
.

I'm linking to THESE parties!


Now the fun part!
Link up any thrifty find, redo, antiques, or just anything thrifty!
Please grab a button and add it to the post or blog so that others can follow along too!
Link specific posts and not the main blog :)
I'll pick a few to feature who have a button or link back next week!


9 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Looks like a great stash of fabric and I love the illustrations in old children's books. Thanks for hosting the link up!

Aly said...

What a great way to start my day! Thanks so much for featuring me :O)!!!

Fun fabric! Always awesome to find a good deal on fabric!

~Aly @ rufflesandricrac.blogspot.com

Jaime S. said...

Thanks for the feature!! Love your great finds, I can't help but be a little jealous :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! That just puts a big smile on face! I had the same Mother Goose book when I was young! Great Find! Books can spark so many memories:) I am off to link up again.

Michelle said...

I love the vintage window scene fabric, with all the blues and greens. It's lovely. Such great finds. I'm drooling at the thought of that Antique mall. Oh my goodness! Thanks for visiting my blog, it's always nice when you stop by.

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I linked up my College Project! Woot!
I'm at #17!

Vintagesouthernlife said...

What is it about fabric? When I see it I just can't walk past it. You got a great buy!

Diann said...

Oooh, loving the fabric! And what a great price! Thank you for joining me in my first TTF party! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Julie Bagamary said...

GREAT blog!

Pin It button on image hover