scrapbook sundays #7.


Let's first post who won the headband of choice!
Thank you all who came and signed up.  What a great turn out!
Winner is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
49
Timestamp: 2011-04-17 17:07:53 UTC


#49 is:
Kat said...

posted on fb!

Ok back to our normal program....

Wahoo!  This has been my biggest party yet!  Thanks ladies for linking up and linking back here so others can join!  Let's shoot for 10 links!
Alrighty, i'll be featuring anyone who linked up that grabbed a button or linked back!

Frame Fanatic made this gorgeous LO.  I love her title, using different fonts!

Daily Crysalis made this beautiful 2-page LO.  I love her journaling block.  It looks so nice all typed up!

Amber over at This & That made these Easter Tags, which I just about screamed when I saw them. They are so darling and just my style!

Iron Violet Designs made these adorable cards.  I love those banners!

Paper Bagley made this special LO about her Grandma.  Very sweet!


Thanks Ladies!  Grab yourself a feature button!

It's finally starting to warm up.  I can't wait to start hitting the local kiddie pool ;)
These pics were from a few years ago when we lived in an apartment...maybe the only perk with apartments is a pool!


I'm linking up to THESE parties!




Alrighty, your turn!
Link up anything scrapbooking related!

Please grab a button and add it to your post or blog.
If you have a feature button or link, i'll feature you!


4 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Wow, what talented ladies! Scrapbooking and paper crafts in general have never come easily to me . . . I just can never make things as cute as everyone else can! I especially love the cards and Easter tags . . . those are adorable!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Paper Bagley said...

Thank-you for the challenge...and the inspiration from all the submitions...on for another...Tootsie

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for the invite, I linked up my borders. I'll link up again when I post more scrapbook stuff.

katie jean said...

well, you already know that I don't scrap book, but that little paper banner is so cute! I do love seeing all the fun papers too.

Pin It button on image hover