thrifty thursdays #8.


Hows your week been?
Seriously, how is everyone?  I wish we could all get together and meet face to face!  I need some adult interaction...

Well fun finds this week!  Here are a few:

Rosey Little Things not only found this adorable PINK iron but a TON of vintage sheets and other fun stuff.  Lucky girl was near an Estate Sale!

A Life Unrehearsed found quite the stash of PYREX!


Ruffles & Ric Rac found this Chandelier and redid it...You have to go over there to see the redo!!


Thanks ladies for linking up and playing along! 
I love your style!
Grab yourself a button :)

So remember that new thrift store I told you about last week?  Well I was able to go in..with my 3 hellians helpers.  That's always nice.  No carts in that place either so it was a quick walk through to get a feel for price and items in the store.  There was a mirror I wanted but it was out of my price range.  So maybe next time without the kids!
After that, I hit Goodwill and found a few more vintage sheets :)
 I picked up some workout clothes from there too.
I scored something off craigslist that I will have to show you next week because I didn't take a picture.  It has something to do with those workout clothes I got.  :)


I'm linking to THESE parties!


Now the fun part!
Link up any thrifty find, redo, antiques, or just anything thrifty!
Please grab a button and add it to the post or blog so that others can follow along too!
Link specific posts and not the main blog :)
I'll pick a few to feature who have a button or link back next week!





5 comments:

Aly said...

Thanks for featuring my chandelier! You are TOO sweet :O).

~Aly @ www.rufflesandricrac.blogspot.com

Debbie Baker Burns said...

Love seeing everyone's thrifty finds! It's so much more of a thrill to thrift it than to find it retail.

Jenn Erickson said...

I'm so envious of that stash of vintage Pyrex!!

Thank you so much for following Rook No. 17 during the moss bunny giveaway. I'm so glad it led me to you...

Best,
Jenn

Bonita Rose said...

thank you for featuring my pyrex! I did score that day, that's for sure... Love that stuff! xo hugs Thrifting is so so much fun!

nadine paduart said...

your stash of pyrex is looking good. actually really attractive like so... ;)
n♥

Pin It button on image hover