super surprise that starts with an "e" and ends with a "craft"

Guess what JUST got to my house...just guess....


EEKKK!
It's here!
That's right, my friends.  I made the decision and went with a eCraft!!
Can you blame me?  Seriously?

I mean, the "no mat" alone hooked me in.
I've done that game and was just sick of being dependent on if I had a sticky enough mat to use it.
well NO MORE!

And now I have all weekend to learn how to use this bad boy.
Hopefully I can show you guys a thing or two, eh?
Ya, that sounds like a wonderful idea!!

Oh and if you are wondering, I got the Purpleberry :)
I am loving purple these days and don't know why....

Ok that is all.  I was just too excited to hold that in!

5 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Okay, I feel lame, because I don't even know what an ecraft is :-) But I went to the link and now I'm jealous of you--it looks fun! I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Amanda said...

No mat? Seriously? I will definitely need to check this out, my cricut has sat unused for months cause I just can't be bothered with the mat!

Happy crafting!

emilysnan said...

hiya , well i am soooooooooooooooo NOT jealous ....where is the unfollow button ???????haha ha seriously though no mats is just amazing i hate when my silhouette mats just abondon me and i try so hard to just stick one more piece of paper down ..arggghhhh , but seriously enjoy your new toy and dont forget what your mammy told you about sharing with your friends , i want to see some creations and demos too ?
xmaggiex

Gretchen said...

All I can say about the no sticky mat is temporary spray adhesive :) LOVE that stuff....

Now I am going to have to follow that link and figure out what an ecraft is....

Paper Bagley said...

Awesome...does this bad boy take and cut images from the silhouette?
You are going to show us what you come up with and with your art I can just amagine...watchin'...Tootsie

Pin It button on image hover