Katers is 8 months old!

K seriously, 8 months!?! Where did TIme go? Did it just go on vacation for awhile? I just can't believe how big she has gotten. It seems in the last couple of months, she has just shot right up.
She's scooting and rolling everywhere, which means she finds everything on the floor. (I hate this stage...means I actually have to clean good!)
She probably weighs like 17-18 lbs ( she weighed 17 lbs at 7 months).
She sits like a pro, goes up on her knees and bounces.
She's starting to figuring out the whole crawling thing.
She loves to watch Emma and giggles ALL the time. She's such a sweet little girl and I LOVE her so much.
I just love how excited she gets when she sees me and only me :) (sorry Joe, that's the life of a student)
She loves to grab Emma's hair and she starts laughing when Emma starts crying cause it hurts her head (Emma Hates anyone touching her hair).
She loves solid food.
SHe's got that pincher grasp down and eats cherrios, kix and cereal puffs.
She just got on Stage 2 foods.
She loves peekaboo, pat-a-cake, and any songs or games.
We love you Katers! Happy 8th :)

I know these pics are so similar but I just couldn't decide. She had an adorable face in each of them!






And Emma is officially 2 1/2...which she totally acts like it!! AHHH! somedays...well...I just won't finish that...



14 comments:

katie t said...

cute pics and saw the store...way cute if i had kids!?!

Jami Black said...

How cute-but am I seeing clearly-she isn't looking as chubby in these pictures-is she trimming down? Either way-still adorable as can be! Can't believe 8 months has gone by so fast.

annie and jared said...

these pics are adorable lyssa, did you get a new camera? it seems like the pics are like professional quality!kate is adorable and it sounds like you are having as much fun as me- being a mom is the greatest isn't it! but it is so sad when they get bigger!

Tyler and Erin said...

So cute! She is getting big! But where have her cheeks gone?? They are disappearing. I love those chubs! :-( I wish we could all just pause time.

The Blaisdell Family said...

I love all your comments about Emma in this post. It made me laugh!

Kate is so adorable. She looks like she's thinned out a bit (well not those adorable huge thighs) but her waist looks so skinny. It sounds like she is very active and just a ton a fun. I can't wait to meet her and give her a kiss!!! And also see Kate and Emma together, it sounds rather entertaining to be honest:)

P.S. I would have had a hard time picking out a picture too, those all turned out SO cute!!!

steph, brent, and joaquin said...

I really hope I have cute kids like yours. You seem to have received a lion's share of the good lookin' Terry genes to pass on to your offspring. It's almost not fair. Love all the stuff on your CIM blog!

Jed and Rachel said...

8 months old already. Where is time going? She is just so cute.

Kristen said...

She seems like such an easy going content baby...that would be nice. What a cutie.

Heather Lee said...

haha, I love her smiles. These photo's just brightened my day! and it was already pretty bright since Holland is so smiley these days. I love Emma and Kate's dimples! Holland has a faint one, I'm not sure if it will disappear when the chub does, but it's really cute.
So also, I've noticed that you change your background quite often and I can't imagine you go through and re-link your loads of friends...so can you teach me how to do that without having to redo your page elements???

Jill said...

I can't believe she's already eight months - wow! She is just so sweet and so cute!

Tyler and Erin said...

In answer to your question... I haven't cut Peyton's hair yet. It needs it for sure. :-) I have trimmed her bangs once though.

Hillery said...

Katers - cute nickname for a cute lil' baby! Time sure does fly!

Kelly said...

Cute dimmples!!! She'll get all the guys :)

erin said...

I love her dimples. She is such a cutie! Maybe we can play matchmaker in what, like 20 years? haha..

Pin It button on image hover