It is coming...


What does "slm" mean? It stands for Stuff Lyssa Makes. This is my tag that i'll be attaching to the things that I make and will be selling. As of now, i'm teaming up with another awesome girl, Jazmin Gibbons, who also makes beautiful things from home. The blog in which we'll be selling it from is still under construction but it should be done soon. Just wanted to give everyone a sneak peek at my tag. There will be more information on the back of each tag. We'll be having some fun contests to spread the word of the site. But hang tight. More info will be coming :)
And yes, I might be making a huge deal out of this but it's kind of exciting! I have no expectations on how it will go. For all I know, it could be a flop! But I don't care. It's fun :)
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

That's exciting Lyssa!! I hope things go well with all of this. I think you will have so much fun doing something you love (and hopefully getting paid too)!!

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

you are a little entrepeneur

Hillery said...

You saavy businesswoman! Just don't end up in jail like Martha Stewart. Who's your partner?

Christine said...

Ummm... you should be making a big deal about this, it is awesome!!! There is always ebay if the blog doesn't work out.

katie t said...

Way cute and way exciting! You and Joe are going to be rolling in the dough!

Jenni said...

thats awesome, I'm so excited for you! Who knows, maybe Joe won't need to be a dentist after all!?

Tyler and Erin said...

Exciting! Can't wait to see everything. Love the tag!

Cairen said...

Go Lyssa! So what are you going to be making? Can't wait to see all your stuff!

annie and jared said...

that is awesome lyssa! way to be creative! i hope it is a huge success- i bet it will be! that tag is really cute by the way

Jamie Smith said...

Your so creative! And way to go on the tag! What a cool logo idea you came up with! Well, keep us posted, I could always use cute stuff that you and Jazmin make!

Jamie Smith said...

Your so creative! And way to go on the tag! What a cool logo idea you came up with! Well, keep us posted, I could always use cute stuff that you and Jazmin make!

steph, brent, and joaquin said...

How cool is this? You're so talented! Do these skills just come along with the motherhood thing? Or were you just born with it?

celeste said...

That's a really cute tag! I really like it.

Kajsa said...

what a great idea your tags are! i might have to copy you and do my own tags:) different of course! cute blog!

goldie said...

Quite the business woman!! Where are you going to be selling? With all your blog plublicity you best be geting your little creations to Utah!!

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

How crafty are you...Lyssa! I am so excited for you, how cool! I wish so bad I could do something like this, I am starting to love crafts and making things.
How fun...can't wait to check it out!

Pin It button on image hover