Saturday, March 29, 2008

A BIG WAHOO & Finally!

K so as embarrasing as this is, I just had to post this.  So back at the end of Sept.  I wrote this motivating post about my crusade to losing weight.  Back then, I was at 140.  And it was a hard time of year - A gazillion holidays to get through...Halloween? Thanksgiving?  Christmas? Valentines day?!  When do they stop!?!  I mean, someone like me, trying to lose weight doesn't have a chance!  And that's what I thought.  As much as I worked out during the last 6 months, nothing seems to happen.  I was stuck in the dreaded 30s for ever!  There was some progress to 135 but then I was stuck at that number for about 2 months.  I was SO frustrated.  Yet, somehow, I persisted.  I think it helps to think in "long" terms.  I had to realize that it is going to take some time.  So I don't sweat it too much if I am stuck.  I mean, I know that I can lose the weight.  So FINALLY, things picked up.  I am officially out of the 30s!!  Now I get to battle through the 20s for who knows how long...but it does bring me one step closer to my ultimate goal :)  So I was just excited about that little event in my life.  But just a disclosure...it doesn't mean I look smokin' hot or anything...I don't think you can even tell...but oh well huh?  As long as I know things are progressing, i'm happy :)
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover