I love the butterfly!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Emma would not touch the water for anything...yet she didn't want to leave the water when we were heading out...she's such a funny girl. Kate didn't really know what to think about the water except it was cold. So the girls played in the sand. It was a nice break from the real world and hope to do it again before we leave San Antonio!
Monday, April 28, 2008
2. On a good night, what time does Coy go to sleep? Well they are in bed by 7:30..but asleep, who knows...
3. How long have I been a mom? 2 1/2 years (over 3 years counting pregnancy :) )
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 21
5. Whats my fav. kid show? Curious George, by far...
6. Least Fav kid tv show? Dragon Tales
7. Fav Chore? Cleaning the Kitchen
8. Fav Meal to cook? Green Mountain Pizza
9. Whats the meal cooked most often? Pasta
10. Whats Emma's fav meal? Rice, veggies with Ranch
11. Whats my Fav thing that Joe does with Emma? Takes her to the park or playing horse around the apartment
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom?
A. Emma pretending to be a dog and "licking" my face while making the noise...it's so funny to me
C. Sneaking into their room at night and see them sleeping
D. Listening to Emma sing songs
E. Watching Kate crawling around, following me everywhere I go.
F. I have to add....The Snuggling!!
13. Where do I want to take the girls someday? On a scrapbook retreat, just girls
14. When was the Last time Joe and I went out without the girls? Last Tuesday for a School dinner at Paesano's YUM
15. 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom? Yell at Emma :(
16. Fav past time with Emma? Reading books
17. Fav quality that my mom has? She would take time to read with us when we were little or sing with us too
18. Advise for new mom's? Get a routine down...I recommend reading a help book, like Baby Whisperer. It really helps to figure out how to get through each day and why they are crying etc etc..
19. Whats a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? Emma fell into the pool a few months ago and it killed me! It was for s short time and she was fine but I was not so fine!
20. When was the last time Emma said I love you? She doesn't talk too much but she more shows it through hugs and kisses :)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Here's me and the finished product!!
Then, yesterday, we had our first Craft Fair for our "CIM" on-line shop! We headed out to Bulverde to a carnival that was going on. It was a great first-time experience and I think we did rather well! We passed out TONS of cards to potential buyers so I think it will help spread the word!
Here's Jazmin after her first sale!! (she did awesome, by the way)
I'm so excited to see what happens next!!
I won't show you the inside bbecause, well, the party hasn't happened and I don't want strangers showing on since, you know, it's going to be Edwardibly fantastic!!
L to R: Me with Kate, Celeste, Kajsa and Jazmin
Here's Kate, our model. She's sporting Celeste's hair clip & headband and a pair of "Chubby Legs" baby leg warmers ( which I ended up buying because they are so darn cute!)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
We're also getting some new products soon, including Nursing covers, Wall decor for nurseries and more new styles of Cutesy Wipee Cases. We're also going to be re-inventing our blogshop and giving it a new look so stay tuned for that!
Also if any of you have any cute ideas for any more new products for our shop, let me know! We're always looking for new, adorable things to add!
Emma and I are getting over minor colds too. But she's FINALLY getting her naps back. She's sleeping everyday for an hour and a half to two hours so it's been a nice break to have one on one time with both girls.
I took a similar shot with Emma she was that age so I want to do that with every kid cause I think it's SO cute :)
Here's Katers just after waking up. She's a little out of it but it's like her trademark face. Just lookint at you with those big brown eyes with her tongue sticking out!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
In love and crabbing...what could be better?!
I can honestly say that I had a blast that day! We would have been out there for longer had we not had to get back home to the girls. We caught so many too! It was a whole cooler full of them. That night, they cooked them up and I ate my first crab :)..I mean :(...not a seafood fan but I had to taste it since I did catch them.
This is Rocky, their dog and Emma's new best friend. I'll be posting a video of her playing with him and it's hilarious. Good thing he's old and nice because she would not leave him alone! I love how she has him in a head lock!
And Kate got in on the fun with Rocky too..
And with Adam!!
As you could tell, the girls got LOTS of attention..which we are now trying to fix being back at home when they don't get THAT much...but anyways, yes Joe has LOTS of brothers at home...7 to be exact. But I love being out there because I get a nice break :)