Craft Night!

It was a bit busy yesterday. Always something to do during the day. I'm just working on the stuff i'll be selling and getting the Blog set up where we'll be selling stuff. But last night, we had our monthly craft night at Jenni Konkle's home. She taught us how to do those beautiful nylon headband bows. They are so fun and easy, who knew?! So Here's the 3 that I made last night.


Here's the done bow on the baby Kate...oh so cute!

I went for the flower look, which I kind of like better, but it's just me!
And can't forget Emma...here's her tantruming...grrrr

And the funniest thing happened yesterday. For the first time, Emma fell asleep on the floor watching TV...it was so bizarre that I had to take a picture. But it was nice because she's been fighting naps for awhile now (ever since her and Kate have been sharing rooms) So there's Kate playing next to her. I have to watch her because she'll roll over and grab Emma's hair, laughing hysterically while doing it...it's so funny but Emma HATES it... Well have a nice day :)

8 comments:

Tyler and Erin said...

These are so cute! I bought a few when Peyton was a baby and they were like $12 bucks each!! A doctor I work with said they are so easy too. So where do you get the flowers? Do you just so one end of nylon to the other? Do you mind sharing your secrets...I'd love to make a couple for Peyton or my next kid (if its a girl of course)

The Shirleys said...

Your headband bows turned out so cute! I really like the flower with the button on it. I think that one is my favorite.

Kate looks so cute in her headband. That is too funny that she likes to pull Emma's hair. She is finally able to get revenge for all the times Emma did anything to her! Daniel is starting to do that too. He thinks it is so funny and Bradley just cries and said, "Daniel stop it!" I think it is funny!

Hillery said...

I like the polar opposites - screaming Emma and giggly Kate. I guess it all evens out, right?

katie t said...

how cute is that!

annie and jared said...

those headbands are cute- i like that the flowers are smaller, all the ones that people have given me are bigger than olive's head! you have such pretty girls!

Heather Lee said...

so i think i'm all lined up for the drawing...i can't wait to get your creations on order. let me know if i need to do anything else, you are my first blog link that's retail oriented! oh and i think i get like 2000 hits on my blog a day so that's some serious advertising...ummm.

Jill said...

Your baby bows turned out so cute! Thanks again for letting me use your ribbons and flowers and pretty much copy your bows exactly. Also, I'm excited to see the crafts you will be selling!

Jed and Rachel said...

Love the bows! To bad I don't have a girl, I would totally make some, but I don't think they would have the same cute affect on Nolan.

Pin It button on image hover