Good Times

It's been a good day. Those kind of days come and go sparingly. So I wanted to write tonight, just to get it all out.

Well to sum up the past few weeks, Joe took and passed the WREB. He is an official dentist. We went out to Vegas to find a house. Girls played with Grandma and Grandpa all week and loved it. We found a rental house. We bought a mini-van. Best friends threw me a Vegas Baby Shower. We sold our dining table, chairs, washer/dryer & kid's play desk. I am not sick anymore. My sister, Jenny is flying in next week to help us drive to Vegas (seriously love you Jenny). Found a matching Toddler bed for Kate. Apartment is covered in boxes. Had my ultrasound appointment today. Found out what we are having. Cried with joy at the news. We are both so excited. We are finally having a real Joe Jr. Yep, we are having a baby boy :) He looks great and healthy.

These times are what I live for. When everything works out. Everything is good. Everyone is healthy & relatively happy (speaking mainly about the girls...they have their good and bad hours).

I am just so grateful for my life. I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for such great friends i've made here in San Antonio. THey will be sorely missed! You have to come visit!!

Soon, really soon, I will update my millions of pictures that I have. Plus the ultra sound pics. NEver knew having a boy was so entertaining in the ultrasound room.

15 comments:

Andrea said...

I knew you were lying! Congrats on the boy!

Jazmin said...

congrats on little Phillip Lucas Darcy Zimmerman! can't wait to see pictures!

Tyler and Erin said...

Sounds like things are going well for you guys. I'm so happy for you guys and so excited you are having a boy! Congrats to the hubby too. What a great accomplishment!!

The Shirleys said...

Congrats on the boy! Boys are a lot of fun.

I am glad you got a house lined up. Good luck with the move. I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys. Moving is not fun!

Congrats Dr. Zimmerman!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

I am so glad things have worked out so well!!! Yay for a boy....he has no idea what he is getting into witb 2 sisters:) We will miss you guys.

Courtney said...

yeah for a boy!!!! i am happy for you. good luck with the move and you'd better blog more once you move! i want to see all you adventures!

Lindsay said...

congrats on the boy!! Boys are so much fun--lots and lots of energy, but I seriously think they are lots easier than girls. Good luck with the move. I know how crazy that is with little munchkins getting into everything.

steph, brent, and joaquin said...

Oh boy oh boy!! That is such great news!! My house just echoed because my shout of excitement. Good luck packing up the misc stuff in the house -- that was the worst part for me. When will you guys be back into town? We want to make sure to clear our schedules so we can help.

erin said...

Can't wait to see your little guy! Such fun news. Congrats!!!!

JoEllen said...

It's so nice when things work out the way you want them to. It's super nice of your sister to come drive with you. That drive is really boring, but entirely too long to do with 2 kids as well.

Congrats on your baby boy!! I'm sure he'll be smothered by his two sisters.

Kat Curtis said...

I'm glad to hear about all of the good news. It was nice to be firehosed with happy information! Good luck with your upcoming move, and congratulations again on your little BOY (Joe Jr. - haha)!! :)

natalie said...

A boy!! Congrats! I'm glad all is well. Isn't it so nice? Good luck with your move.

Cairen said...

We are excited for you guys to be a little closer! Let me know if you would like to bring the girls over while you guys are unpacking... Hope the drive goes well, and congrats on the van, I am totally jealous!

Haylee said...

YAY I am so excited for you!!! Isn't it great not feeling sick anymore?? I'm glad you'll be living closer! We actually go quite a bit to St. George because Colter's sister lives there. Now we can make the 1 1/2 hr trip and come visit you!!!

annie and jared said...

how exciting about the boy! and congrats to joe on passing his test.. i am still jealous that you guys are done!

Pin It button on image hover