Saturday, June 27, 2009

What we've been doing while Joe's been off...

I think these pics are not in chronological order but oh well!
We live in a great area where there are lots of things to do outside. We first hit Red Rock Canyon, which is like 10 minutes from our house. We hit the free trails and hiked all around the "red mountains", as Emma called them. The girls had so much fun. Actually, everyone had fun. We lucked out on the day we went because the weather wasn't bad at all.













K well since I haven't been posting any pics of me being pregnant because, well, I am realizing that this time around, my pregnant self is NOT flattering at all. But here I am 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks.



Then we live about 40 minutes from Mt. Charleston so we drove up there on a really hot day. It was super cool and great to hike around the mountains. Joe was trying to do extreme hiking with the kids by going off trail but it was fun once we got down off the cliffs! We found a trail that lead to a small waterfall so that was fun.




























OTher than that, we've just been relaxing and getting everything squared away. I have more pics of what we've been doing so I'll try to get those up.

Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover