Most of this month, we were traveling and everything was a upside down for your little world. You were either in your car seat or the pack n play. Sorry about that. We were moving across the county :/
But you seemed to still have fun the few occasions you were out of your car seat!
- You started getting comfortable rolling and scooting around the floor.
- By the end, you could scoot back into a sitting position!
- I lowered your crib mattress finally!
- You started chomping your mouth for some real food
- Your sitting skills improved greatly! No more falling over!
- We finally cut out that dream feed and you are still sleeping through the night :)
- This month, you seems to go on a nursing strike. You would only eat for like 5 minutes each time. It was like a wrestling match to keep you eating. We did not like any sort of distractions!!
- You are still babbling like crazy
- You love to observe your siblings play (and fight)
- Love your mom & daddy
- First time you were swimming and was not a fan!