Dance Date


Well I also wanted to let everyone know that Joe and I still have a dating life...after 16 months :) We had a fun night on the town...actually at the church. There was an Adult stake dance and a few days before, I decided that we are going on a date! Michelle Cox and I did a swap for babysitting over the weekend so she came and hung out while Emma slept. But is was so fun!! I don't know how Joe felt about it. I did have to drag him on the dance floor majority of the time but that's ok..it just take a little practice. But ya we had a blast and saw old and new friends...Shout out to Melissa Snyder Wood and her husband!! I felt like I was back in junior high again (also meaning the music played was basically the same as when we were in 7th grade :)) But it was a well deserved night and just glad we did it!
PS- Melissa, i'm still up for the dance party so count me in!
PSS- The picture was taken by Michelle Cox...and I felt like I was going to a high school dance...hee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lyssa...we are so on for the dance party. aaron just said to me, "i don't know why you and lyssa haven't hung out at all..." and me thinks..."yeeah, why haven't we?"

well, i propose we turn over a new leaf and play/dance again one of these days.

you in?
yes or no? circle one.
-melis

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!

Pin It button on image hover