Still a winner to me ;)

So we have some unfortunate news to tell. Emma was not chosen as the winner for the Gerber Organic Food Contest. I finally found out when I checked gerber.com and saw that they had finally posted the winners. Yet Emma is on the website! So that's kind of exciting. here's the link if you want to check it out:

http://www.gerber.com/promoitem?npid=5460

So ya, Emma did take the news pretty hard. She shed a few tears but I think she's getting over it. But other than that, we've had a great Christmas break! We went and visited with Joe's family over in Port Neches, TX and it was a very nice trip. Emma is at an excellent stage right now. She had so much fun with her Uncles! They gave her all the attention she needed so that gave Joe and I a great break. Joe's parents even got Emma up in the mornings!! Talk about a vacation! So we had a good time and then we got back home to our Sty...pig sty I should say. I am luckily feeling better so i've been able to pitch in on things to do. So we're slowly sorting things out and getting things unpacked. Joe starts school again tomorrow and I don't know if i'm ready for that again. I got used to him being here! So it'll be an interested shift. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Talk to ya'll later!

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

Lyssa - hey dude! So glad to get a message from you. THANKS! Your little Emma is beautiful. I saw the gerber website. She definitely got my vote. Cool that you're pluggin through dental school. Do you see melissa and aaron at all? Good luck getting everything put away in your new place! - sarah

Pin It button on image hover