Birthday Celebrations

The fun started about 10 days before my birthday. My good friend & next door neighbor, Jazmin, celebrated her birthday Nov. 28th. We helped celebrate with them by going to dinner and then going mini-golfing. We were lucky to find babysitters on short notice so we could go. It was a lot of fun. We went and ate some cheese and chocolate at The Melting Pot.




Here's Jaz strutting her Twilight stuff :)



ready steady....

Happy Birthday Jazmin!!

Awkward!!!!


Like I said, Jazmin is only 10 days older than me! We both turned !25!
So on my birthday, Joe and I went out for dinner at Bravo. It was ok, I would have rather gone to Carrabba's or Carino's...but now we know :)
And I can't show off my present yet. It's still in the works.



10 comments:

THE ORMES said...

Happy Birthday . . . youngin'. :) Looks like you had a good birthday. We've been dying to try the Melting Pot and from your picture it looks DELICIOUS!!! I can't wait.

Anyways, hope it was a good birthday!!!

Jazmin said...

Happy Belated Bday! I still want to go to RED ROBIN! it was a lot of fun celebrating with you guys! we are old chick!

Haylee said...

The Melting Pot looks so dang nummy!!! It makes me want to go now! So Happy Birthday! I am a terrible commenter! But what is this present that is on the way??? I am curious.. Are you guys coming up for christmas? I know you have been up alot with all the weddings happening. Well just so you know I love reading your blog! It makes me always laugh and your girls are so dang cute!

McArthur Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Kristen said...

LOVE the Melting Pot. I am making Aaron take me there for our anniversary in Jan. The pic of the guys is hilarious-awkward! lol

lisset said...

haaaapy birthday!

katie t said...

happy happy birthday children dear...
bla bla bla (however the rest goes)

i love you sis and i love your pinkish flamingo colored :) coat!!!

Courtney said...

glad you had a great b-day and got to celebrate tons!! I think we're going to go to melting pot soon. I've wanted to go, but now especially after seeing your pics!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I hope your bday was great. Did you get my email?? I'm sorry I missed out. Let's plan to get together FOR SURE when I'm back. I love a reason to party!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I SO made a comment on here THREE days ago and I just realized it isn't on here!!! GRRR.

Anyway, what I had said was.....
What a Beautiful Birthday Girl!! You look so pretty and your clothes are so stinking cute!! Wish I could have talked to you more on your birtday, but these days...I'm just excited to make a phone call when I can!!

So happy birthday again. Love & miss ya tons!!

Pin It button on image hover