Emma's 1st day of Kindergarden.

AHHH my first born is officially in school?!
Seriously where did time go?  Cliche to say but it's true!

 I think for the most part, she was ready and excited.  She has a great teacher, Mrs. Brandt.  She's got a handful of friends in her class too.
I love this little girl and all her spiritedness.  She was up at 6:20, fully dressed and ready to go!
 We walked to class since we are only a few blocks away from the school.  My emotions hit me on the walk over.
 As she was waiting in line, the tears starting coming...for me.  I just can't believe she's so big and growing up!
There they go, saying goodbye to mom & dad!

After her first day of school, she came out with her "had a bad day" face.
I was worried...did she hit another "citizen" in the face like she did in Vegas?

No.
They served hotdogs and buns for snack time.  She DOES NOT like hotdogs so she was a little upset and pouty.  She might have been for the rest of the class time. :S

But I think she will do great and have a wonderful time!
Another blink and she'll be graduating high school!!

4 comments:

Tyler and Erin said...

She has gotten so big and is just as cute as ever. You guys seriously make the cutest kids.

natalie said...

Can you believe our girls are both in Kindergarten?
Love the pic of her bending over. So cute!

The Shirleys said...

How cool of a school to serve hotdogs and buns for snack! Bradley has to take his own snack and it is never something that cool.

Was it harder on you or Kate to leave Emma at school?

Sara said...

She is so beautiful! Love your pictures

Pin It button on image hover