Awards Program

Gotta say I'm so proud of my girls!
I was able to attend their award ceremony this morning.
Both girls got the Top Girl Accelerated Reader in their class!
Both girls Both got Citizenship awards.
Both got on the Principal's List.

Well...technically only Emma did on the last two since they don't do those awards in 1st grade.  But i'm pretty sure Kate qualified for those awards too.

So happy and proud of them.  They are both amazing readers and amazing students.  This was such a surprise for them this morning so it was so fun to see their happy, excited faces when they went up on stage!



On a somewhat related note, 10 minutes after taking pictures with them, I lost Luke.  And when I say I lost him, I mean that he ran out of the gym.  Lately, if he does that, he usually is in the hallway or just hanging out.  But today, he decided to head out to the van alone.  Luckily a friend found him outside...on the sidewalk...by the road...alone...  Seriously this boy!!  I'm going to have a heart attack from him!!

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions!  So after we got home, I was done. The only thing I really did was make dinner tonight.  #thelifeofastayathomemom

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover