Banana Bread Cookies



A good friend of mine gave me a mini loaf of banana bread a few days ago. It hit the spot and I wanted to make some with the bananas that were starting to brown. I told Kate that we should make some and then she suggested making banana bread cookies! I told her that it could work out since we have made pumpkin bread cookies the same way. 
So this evening, I gave it a try and they turned out amazing and delicious! I'm trying to stop myself from eating the whole batch!

Wanted to share them with you invade you want to give them a go!

Banana Bread Cookies

1-2 c. Butter, softened 
1 c. Sugar
2 eggs
3 ripe bananas
1/4 c. Sour cream
1 tsp. Vanilla 
2 c. Flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. Semi-sweet chocolate chips

Set oven to 350 degrees.  Cream sugar and butter. Then add eggs & bananas and mix well, leaving no clumps.  Then add sour cream and vanilla.
In a seperate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Then add it to the wet ingredients and mix well.  Fold in chocolate chips.  

Spoon out desired amount of dough onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or silicone cover.  Space about 2 inches apart.  Place in oven for about 14 mins.  Once done, place on cooling rack. And then eat them all before the kids find out you made them 😉

Enjoy!



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover