Emma is a finalist


At the beginning of Nov. We got a exciting email saying that Emma was one of the finalists in a recent sweepstakes with Gerber Organic Foods. What I had to do was download a picture of her and then everyday for a month input 5 upc codes from organic baby food, which I did. What happened is sometime after that, they randomly picked 50 in each category and then from there, the judges then picked 10 from each group. That's where Emma is right now. I was thinking it was only the 50 but today I read that she is one of the 10! I guess it didn't hit me till now! I'm just shocked and excited all in one. Emma is beautiful to me, of course but its good to see that others think so too!

1 comment:

melimba said...

GET OUT OF TOWN! That is sooo cool! I always knew she was the cutest baby ever...now Gerber sees the truth too! Love that! I'll cross my fingers for you!

good luck!
-melis

Pin It button on image hover