It's Poop Again!!

Well, today i'm officially 23 years old. I'm getting too old. But I had an interesting day. Right now, we're in the brink of chaos in our house from getting ready to move in a week. Solely, i'm packing our whole apartment since Joe is in finals this week. So the majority of my day was packing...so it wasn't the jolliest birthday in my history. But i'm not pity-partying! There was a Ward Christmas party tonight so I didn't have to make dinner or anything, so that was a benefit. But this is where the nights becomes comedic. We had to stop at the store on the way home for milk and other items. We parked next to a large tree, which had a large amount of black birds. We had to cross under the tree to get to the store. So as we start walking, I see this thing fall infront of my face. I continue walking and realize that my right foot is all wet, even inbetween my toes. I look down and see white and brown goop on my black shoes and on my foot. A stupid bird had pooped on my foot. It was so runny that is oozed into my toes! I was laughing, feeling like I was in some funny movie. But the laughs don't end there. 40 minutes later as we head back to our car, I was holding Emma and minding my own business when all of the sudden...yes I got whacked in the head again by the birds...Did I have some sort of target on my head? It scared me more than anything so I kind of jumped and screamed. Joe turns around, sees me and starts laughing. It's poop again! I just couldn't believe that it happened twice. Then to top it off, Joe says: "Happy Birthday Lyssa!" Ya it was just too weird, but it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Happy Birthday Lyssa! What a way to ring in your birthday. Twice...its just unbelievable. I had to laugh out loud when I heard twice! Once when my family was at the beach, my mom had poop land on her leg, thinking it was sunscreen (since she was currently putting sunscreen on) she started rubbing it in...yuck. :) Well, hopefully you got a nice birthday shower when you got home.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Ok, so I never really got into your blog until recently. I didn't know you had one for so long!! I just read about your bird poop birthday. You never told me that!! That is SO funny. Well, maybe not for you but it gave me a good laugh! And I can't believe how much Emma has changed just since December!!

Pin It button on image hover