Luke at 5 days old

Lots of sleeping, eating and sleeping around here.

But I can't get enough of this little guy. I can't stop kissing his super soft face. I just want to cuddle with him all day.

Luckily Joe is home to help with the house. I am healing quickly but I am still hurting so i'm just taking it easy. The girls are having a blast in UT. It really helps that they are over there for this transition. But I miss them so much. Life is so boring with out kids. I can't wait for them to meet their little brother.

I took these today. I have many other picture ideas in mind for this guy but I wanted to try these out. Again, I love this little boy to pieces and love all of these pictures :)












These were taken yesterday so he's really 4 days old in these :)



Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover