Monday, December 14, 2009

Brain Buster

This is LUke

THis is Luke with Dairy-contaminated breastmilk.

Any questions?

Well I sure do.

What in the world do I eat?

How in the Sam Hill will I survive without iCe CrEaM!?!?
sigh.
Hello, my name is LYssa and i've been dairy-free for 5 days now.
For the past 5 days,
I
have
been
starving.

But it's not in vain...












Wouldn't you do the same for that face?
This "little" guy is becoming a chub. At one month, he was 11 lbs.
2 weeks later, at his 6 week appointment, he weighed 12 1/2 lbs...He gained a pound and a half in 2 weeks!!
That makes me happy because:
-I love chub babies
-Luke slept until 5:30 am this morning.
-The crying seems to be minimizing the bigger he gets.


Below is the family of 5 this past Sunday.

I love this picture and here's why:
-Lumber Jack Joe
-Emma yelling at the camera
-My awkward position on the couse makes my legs look 10 ft. long.
-Kate's perfect little smile and her encompasing CHEEKS
-LUke is actually looking at the camera...even if he's totally compressed in a lump of fat. :)


This past Saturday, we drove up the road to Red Rock Canyon to play in the snow...that lasted about 20 minutes...but it was still nice to get out!




the babysitter...literally.

Sorry Katie, I know this was supposed to be for Christmas but who are we kidding? Emma will always find things that are supposed to not be found!

Wednesday was my birthday. I am now 26. This plus having 3 kids have really opened my eyes....that i'm getting OLD.
We went out and ate at Fazoli's. FIrst time in like 6 years. I used to eat here often in UT. THey didn't have it in TX. I kind of missed it and wanted to hang out with Him again. It was yums all around.

These were taken on my birthday. Finally took pics of all 3 kids together.




So if anyone has great menu ideas for a Dairy-Free Diet, I would love to hear!
Also, my hair is astonishingly long...down-to-my-waist long and I need to cut it. Any good style ideas with my face...not my "I had a baby so my face it fat" face but my "I-look-like-i'm-only-18" face...love to hear any ideas too.
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover