February Cont.

This is what we've been doing today.
We watched "The Incredibles". Later I find Emma in her room. She has put panties on all her animal's heads, telling me they're wearing masks, they are all super heros.
I guess that's where Kate got the idea....
We like to just hang out, be lazy.


I wish Luke was aware of his surroundings. He would find that he has the silliest, weirdest sisters ever.



This is an adorable baby.

Flashback to Valentines Day. My mom gave them these dresses...too cute. And I made Emma's headband! I did something crafty!

Luke is getting pretty strong these day too. He's now rolling like crazy but can't get back on his back...so it makes for interesting nights.

We also made some treats. These are easy and fun for the kids too. Stick some kisses on pretzels and melt them in the oven, low heat until they are melted enough to stick an M&M on top, then let cool. So so yummky :)
And one more before I go....

8 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I want to kiss Luke's cheeks! Makes me so excited to meet my little guy.

And the Incredibles underwear heads are hilarious.

Tyler and Erin said...

Luke looks so much like your hubby in that last pic. Too cute. Love the underwear headbands too!

The Shirleys said...

I love watching kids play and us their imaginations!

Thanks for the new treat suggestion. We will have to try it.

Courtney said...

Your kids crack me up! Luke is adorable, love him in the last pic. :) The girls are so cute in their valentines dresses. Those treats look yummy and easy, good idea!

Hillery said...

The pic with Kate is hilarious. Forget the other ones and frame that one!

Heather Lee said...

K I'm wondering why there is no explanation to the panties on every stuffed animals head photo! Who did that? hahaha that made me laugh so hard. Steve's mom bought Holland that dress too! Cute, we should get a group photo.
PS. I love how you're always making fun treats with your kids! Holland loves to cook. I hate the mess. I'm trying to change.

Heather Lee said...

oh there is an explanation! Don't know how I missed that. That's pretty incredible that Kate potty trained herself! I haven't pushed the issue with Holland. Diapers are easy.

Jancisco said...

They are all so cute. Luke has the Zimmerman family look, which is a great look. So good for him.
I like your new blog layout!

Pin It button on image hover