I may or may not have....

Grabbed a pallet that was sitting on the side of the road the other day.

Why?

To make these:

Courtesy of Ana over at Knock-Off Wood.

Knock-Off Wood
How could you not try these shelves?!
I see Pallets for free every stinkin' day on Craigslist. It took her about 5 minutes to make them.
It probably won't be that fast for me, but I feel this little project is doable!

This lady is amazing and has inspired me to do what I have always loved to do...make furniture MYSELF!

I did woodworking in Junior high and high school.
I loved that class.
I love making things by myself.
What a sense of accomplishment!

And her blog is just plans and measurements of how to make your own adorable furniture. They are all "knock-offs" of Pottery Barn furniture.

So i am going to attempt these shelves with my pallet that is in the back of my van right now. I will let you know how it goes.
After that, my next project is making bunk beds for the girls. I am so excited for that!

Most women want purses, shoes or perfume for Mother's day.

For me?

I want a:
Miter Saw
Electric Sander
Electric Saw

Not too much to ask, right?

1 comment:

*Crystal* said...

Those shelves are to cute! I may be making these sometime in the future myself.

Pin It button on image hover