I am proud that I posted every single day. But it took a lot out of me ;)
But i thought I would post today because, well, I'm a year older and wiser today.
Yes, folks, it's my birthday. And I'm 28.
|This is me at 4, right before my mom chopped off my hair in an uneven manner. Photo coutesy of sister|
Kind of a weird feeling being another year older. And not to mention that Luke obviously missed the memo that it's my birthday today because he's been a big pain. But what should I expect from a 2 year old boy?!
Well, here are 28 things you may or may not have known about me:
1. Favorite color right now is purple. In the past year alone, i bought 5 purple particles of clothing for my wardrobe.
2. I love driving in my van. Even if Joe is in there with me. I just like feeling in control on where we are going.
3. I love to have my kitchen clean before I go to bed....doesn't mean that happens but when it does, makes the next morning much easier.
4. When I was born, I was brought home in a stocking from the hospital :)
5. I was named after the movie, Krull. It's a 80s sci-fi, fantasy movie about a Princess Lyssa.
6. When I was 13, I went behind my parents backs and pierced my ears at the kiosk in the mall. Apparently, they didn't want my ears pierced until I was 18...what?!
7. I was married at age 20 and a Mom at age 21...so naive...;)
8. I have never broken a bone.
9. Favorite movies include Sixteen Candles, Wedding Singer, Some Kind of Wonderful, and Napoleon Dynamite.
10. Used to be paranoid about my nose after a freshman in high school told my sister that I looked like a grasshopper...I was in 7th grade.
11. I lived in Canada for 6 years of my life, until I was 7 then we moved back to UT.
12. I was fluent in French at age 7.
13. Lost that ability at age 8.
14. Favorite show to watch currently is Phineas & Ferb.
15. Didn't think it would be this hard to find 28 things about me.
16. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday is just sit and de-junk and organize my craft room...because heaven knows it needs it!
17. Joe's and I first date, we hiked the "Y"...cough zoobie cough....(not familiar with that term? urban dictionary's first definition is the most accurate)
18. Joe and I dated for 2 1/2 months before we were engaged. Our "courting" is defined at FAST because we saw and hung out every single day, without fail.
19. When I was 8 months pregnant with Luke and living in Las Vegas, My sisters and I went dancing downtown...seriously what were we thinking?!
20. I spend WAY too much time on the computer, whether is editing photos or just online, I need some time management skills.
21. Love going to thrift stores to see what I can find to redo.
22. Just made a batch of cookies and could devour them all.
23. I like to sleep on my side, preferably my right side.
24. I have being pregnant because I hate having to go pee so. many. times!
25. I have a big sweet tooth.
26. I got a degree in English but wished I would have pursued photography straight out of high school.
27. Love to snuggle on the couch and watch a good movie or TV show
28. Probably the best year of my life was my 27th year and hope my 28th year surpasses it!