Help me win $1000


I submitted a photo that I took of my daughter, Kate and my sister Jenny to a photo contest that represents "summer". It's one of the finalists. The photo contest has been going on since the 9th of sept. so i'm a little behind but it goes until the 22nd. You can only vote once and there can't be any cheating of any kind.

But I would love your help in voting for the photo. I could win $1000!!

So i'm on my knees, pretty pretty please,
Just go here right now and vote!

Here's the photo that i'm taking about.
Any help from you out there would be greatly appreciated! Anything from telling family, blogging, facebooking, tweeting etc etc...would greatly help!!

2 comments:

The Shirleys said...

That is a way cute picture. I hope you win!

Jill said...

I love that picture and voted for it! Good luck!

Pin It button on image hover