Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sisters Visit.

Fun times all around when sisters come into town.
My girls love their aunts so much so that helps too :)
My sister's, Jenny and Katie, took the drive down to visit us over the weekend. It was fun to catch up and make new memories :)

They stayed at one of their friends houses. We met up with them and swam.



Then the rest of the day, Saturday, was a Girl's Day OUt. We went to a movie, All About Steve....which is HILARIOUS.
Then we ate out at Brio's, YUM.
Then we got all dolled up and hit the town...I know, you are probably thinking, Lyssa, you are 7+ months pregnant...are you crazy?!

Yes, yes I am.

I was the experiment that night. Jenny's friend did my hair and Jenny did my make up. It was fun to get all dressed up and play with my sisters. I can't even remember the last time I actually DID my hair...





That's all the pics that I took...mainly of us... nice, I know. But that's how we roll in the Terry family. Lots of self-portraits.
Come back soon!
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover