A Visit with Dr. Zimmerman


Last week, we ventured out of our home to Joe's residency office.
We finally took advantage of Joe's profession and went to the dentist aka DAD.

Can I tell you that, prior to this, it had been about 5+ years since I have been to a dentist....I should say a dental office.
I've been to/with a dentist this whole time ;) harr harr harr

Anyways, so we've been talking it up for a while, get them excited to get their teeth cleaned, Luke especially...


So Dr. Zimmerman attempted to take x-rays of Emma but it didn't fit in her mouth and made her gag every time he tried. So we passed on that.

Next was the polishing of the teeth...Emma was not a fan.
So we let her try it out herself.
Don't be alarmed. This was all under Dr. Zimmerman's supervision.
***But there was a slight miss of the mouth and onto her lips....see picture at the end of the post...***
After the Polisher incident, she was done with that.

Then it was my turn. I put on a brave face for my girls as they watched Dr. Zimmerman clean my teeth.

But I will admit that I do not like the feel and texture of the polishing process.
It makes me gag.

And at the end, we all got free toothbrushes and toothpaste! Score!
I highly recommend going to Dr. Zimmerman for all your mouth needs ;)


The Polisher Incident... a day later:

A perfect Circle.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE THE DENTIST!!! and getting my teeth cleaned and the foamy little flouride trays. I hate root canals, cavities and getting numbed. I wish we lived closer. I NEED A CLEANING! LOVE YOU!!!

Charly said...

How fun for you guys--ensuring tripsto the dentist will always be fun! Cute pictures.

Tyler and Erin said...

So its not any easier when their dad is the dentist? :-) I keep thinking of taking Peyton but she wigs out just walking in a doctors office so I'm sure she won't let a dentist touch her. I've told Tyler he'll have to go to dental school just so we can get Peyton to see one. But I now I know that won't solve our problem either. ;-)

Pin It button on image hover