Tuesday, September 7, 2010

home.


House (hous): a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families

This is my house.

Yet come April, it will not.
The owner will put it on the market.
But we are hoping we will be gone by then.

And when i say gone, I mean gone.
Most of you don't know this but Joe doesn't like his job.
He tolerates it because he's bringing home the bacon.
But other than that, he's already done with it (but not literally)
So we are back to where we were a year ago.
We have come closer to what we think we want.
but we both wish we could just move near family but it's not possible.

We are quite sure that our next step is buying a practice...but that's all we got.
We've been already looking since the first week Joe started this job (that's how much he "liked" it.)

We have a few places we are looking at.
But nothing yet.

But i must say that I am grateful that we made the move here to the Tri-Cities.
Helped me to realize that I will not move anywhere HOT again.
We finally have an income to get us through each day and start paying off those student loans...boo.

I guess it's good to be leaving so soon after moving here.
we have no ties really.
We've met some really nice people but we aren't attached to any one or thing.
I'm starting to get really used to that.....not that I want to be really.

I am looking forward to the day that we will be S.E.T.T.L.E.D. and all that comes with it.

But until then, I will make each place we live a HOME, with love, laughter and a few swats in the behinds.
So with that, I will leave you with Luke and I.
(just ignore the 1st pic of Luke trying to grab "me"...we will be working on that asap.)
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover