Fat Kate No More

From the recent eating disorder along with the growth spurt she went through, Kate has really thinned out! She is getting so much fun. I love the ages of both girls. Everyday, they get caught up with each other and will play together for while. Emma knows what to say to make Kate laugh so she'll make noises like, BEEP! or PEEP! or even just plain old Peekaboo. Kate just eats it up. Then they play chase around the house, which is always fun to listen to them. Emma gets so excited that Kate is following her so she'll scream and laugh (shrill?) (squeal?) Anyways, it's hilarious. I laugh everytime. Anyone contemplating having another kid, I recommend it. I can actually do stuff around the house while they are awake :) I also just purchased this pretty cool Tepee? K my brain is a blank on how to spell that but it's from Target. It was on sale for like $15. It's a great size for the two girls and myself :) So they've had fun playing in that too so things have gotten much better since the last post.

I still haven't heard from my Ped. but I figure nothing has changed from what she had said before going to the hospital. And Kate isn't puking at all...like on occasion, nothing serious. We just have to be cautious still.

Anyways, for the next two weeks, Joe is volunteering at some Oral Surgery thing down town, which means he has to take the car everyday from 9-5, which means I'm stuck at home...wha wha...

But I actually have gotten alot done today since i'm stuck here. I went through all the girls clothes to see what I really need and don't. I was able to collect a whole garbage bag of clothes that I didn't want. I also organized the other DI/goodwill stuff. I finished the laundery, cleaned the kitchen, and was still able to be online for a bit :)(obsessed!)

And luckily Joe did get home early today, around 3:30 so I was able to hit the grocery store. I hate going at night since i'm already wasted and don't want to do anything! Anyways, here's some cute pics of (no more) Fat Kate :)


Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Tyler and Erin said...

She really has thinned out! I'm so glad you guys have had a better week that that Kate is doing much better. She is a doll as ever. So 2 kids are possible to handle...you'll need to talk my husband in to that one. He says no more for 5 years and Peyton isn't a bad kid at all. Sleeps 12 hrs., naps x2 for 2hrs each, eats good (well except recently), etc. etc. Point is... I think I'll be 30 before I get another kid.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I agree, so really is thinning out! I am glad to hear that she is doing better though. I look forward to the day that Jackson has a little playmate. Since my brother and his wife are living with us this summer we have had tons of fun and I have definitely seen the benefits of having another child around. :)

katie t said...

Oh Kate! She is just so freaking cute! I am going to post some pics of Jake's kids too. They have also grown up and they finally cut Colin's shaky bang boy hairdo and it's cute! Nat is having a hard time with it but it was time for him to grow up so off with the hair....BOy that was a ramble at 5 am!?!

Jami Black said...

She does look a lot thinner in those pictures yet still irresistibly adorable! I'm so glad she is at such a fun age and playing with Emma so well-good to hear you are getting a break!

natalie said...

Wow. She looks so much older now! That is annoying not to have a car. But from the sound of how productive you are being, maybe I should get rid of mine for a day or two and get to work around here. :)

Linsay Jarvis said...

Wow Lyssa, she is so darling! Both your girls are, their dimples are to die for! And how fun to play in a teepee, You are such a great mom, I see it in you all the time!

Woods said...

She is a little chub in those pictures. I love it. You are such a fun mom, not only did you buy them a tepee, but you even play in it with them. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have a cute amazing mom like you!

annie and jared said...

so cute, that will be fun when we have another one, but i am not ready quite yet! so is joe done now? are you guys moving back to UT when he finnishes?

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

Lyssa, you are hillarious! and I love your blog! I seriously come to your blog when I am working on the computer just to listen to your music, you have the exact same taste in music as I do. Your family is so adorable! It sucks you don't live here! are you guys moving back anytime soon?
Love ya!
Suzette

Jazmin said...

she's just adorable! i can totally hear her laugh in my head! so funny! I love having two kids! it's just perfect & fun!

Kate, FAT or NOT you are the cutest!

The Blaisdell Family said...

She has thinned out, but man those cheeks are still rock'n!!!! She's such a sweet little baby with a contagious smile.

Glad the girls are playing together more too. It really is fun to see siblings play together. The more kids you add, the more fun it becomes. Ok, so it also adds more stress and chaos, but that's a given right?

Courtney said...

She does look thinner, but still has those chubby cheeks that make her so cute! Glad things are getting better with her.

Quilting Sisters said...

Its a good thing you guys found out what it was and now she is doing better. She is so cute, i love those cheeks. LoL i love your count down for twilight and breaking dawn. I am so excited for it to come also.

Jill said...

Wow, Kate does look a lot thinner. She is still of course, so adorable! I'm also glad that she is doing well.

McArthur Family said...

Lyssa, so what an event with Kate. I sure hope they figure out what was going on.

Also, thanks for inspiring me in the blog department.

We miss you big time.

Amber

Michelle Cox said...

Wow, what an ordeal. I'm glad everything is looking better and that she's not throwing up anymore. I would have been really worried, too. Good thing you went to have it checked out.

It's great that your girls get along so well! I absolutely love hearing my kids playing happily together. Phew. It's rough when they don't!

Pin It button on image hover