Really? Seriously?

Boy this week has been fun.

I got home from UT on Saturday.   The rest of the weekend went well until Tuesday.  I lost my wallet and still have no idea where it went!  It's so frustrating and I feel so vulnerable that my "life" is somewhere out there that anyone can find and take advantage.  Just not really liking that feeling.  Wednesday, Joe got Jersey Finger.  That same day, I was driving all over SA getting things canceled and resigned, like my Driver's license and SSC.  

Oh some advice to any who lose their DL...go to the office in Boerne!  For how far away it was, it was worth it!  I went in and 5 minutes later, had my DL!!

Friday, our car broke down, $450 later, our car now works.

And that's just the tip of things going on!

On sunday, Joe and I just started laughing at all that could possibly happen in one week and that it happened to us.  I am glad that we can laugh about it...like a "this stinks and seriously, this is all happening to us in one week" laugh.

So this has been what's going on this week.  

So please don't be upset because I haven't been on a blog high lately.  You can understand, right?  Plus, my computer is still "out"...like it still works but the back light in the screen is out so I have to hold the laptop at a perfect angle by the window to even see anything...it's honestly killing my eyes so it's becoming not worth it!  

9 comments:

katie t said...

grrrrrrrr!!!!

:) sorry.....

Krista said...

Gotta love weeks like that. :) Hope everything resolves itself soon!! And that Joe's finger doesn't slow him down in school too much!

Cairen said...

Sounds like a rough week... sorryI really hate those kinda days/week/months so I hope you stay problem free for a little while. I saw your sister at the st. george marathon.. and saw her cool award for being the first women to finish in the hand crank... that is so awesome! Well hope this week has been better!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yikes! Isn't there a hole you can crawl into and hide for awhile!?! Sometimes all you can do is laugh at those days, weeks...hopefully it never evolves into months!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

So sorry for your week.
Sounds like mine.
I'm in a mud hole right now. Want to sit with me?

Tim and Melissa said...

Welcome back from UT! So sad! I'm sorry you've had such a tough week and hope things continue to look up! Glad to know about the Boerne DL office - I wish I would have done that when I applied for one a few years ago!!

McArthur Family said...

oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through all that. I like that you can laugh about it. You guys are great!

melimba said...

that BLOWS.
so sorry about the UNcool week.
thanks for the education on "jersey finger"---did he really get it playing football?
stinks.
and, good to know about the DL place in Boerne. I had to go to the one by the school--8 hours later and barely alive---got out with a new DL. I will definitely take the drive next time.
Good luck figuring out what to do for a computer too!
Yeesh! Good luck in GENERAL!

mother goose said...

Hey, we are fellow modern molly's. I thought I would check out all my Molly's today and give them a shout. I just finally posted my first entry to that site. I love your family. You seem like so much fun.

It is good to check out other Molly's in their real lives. Thanks for the link. I'll be back.

so sorry to hear your little one is sick!

Pin It button on image hover