Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vote Vote Vote!!


And now I need a favor from you guys.   I need you to pick your favorite 3 pictures of Emma. :)  I like to get other people's opinions because I have biased eyes :)

Just to clarify any confusion, the numbers correspond with the picture that is below it!!

Here are the options & tell me your favorite 3 numbers:

#1


__________________________________________________
#2

__________________________________________________
#3
__________________________________________________
#4
__________________________________________________
#5
__________________________________________________
#6

__________________________________________________
#7
_____________________________________________
#8

_________________________________________________

#9


Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover