Highly recommend!

I was contact through CSN.com to do a review on any item in any of their 200+ online stores. Anyone else seen these sites?!
They are awesome.


They have everything.


Not kidding.


THey have a site JUST for bunkbeds!




It is amazing.


So I was having a hard time figuring out what to use my $60 gc for it.


But as I was looking around my home, thinking of something I really wanted to get, I found this on their site:


LOVED IT

So I had to get it. I needed something new on my walls in my new home.

It arrived a few days ago and I ripped open the box...which, by the way, was heavily protected by LOTS of foam sandwiched in the box so as to not break during shipping..well done ;)
*sigh*

I love it. It looks awesome on my wall.
It is made out of a lighter wood, so it is not too heavy to hang up. The style is wonderful.

I highly recommend checking out CSN.com. They constantly are having sales and discounts and free shipping all the time.

Tell them I sent you too...maybe I can do another review ;)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover