emma's graduation.

Emma Graduated last month from Appleseed Preschool.
It was all kind of surreal to me.  My eldest on the verge of Kindergarden.  Growing up before my eyes.  It's just so weird that she'll be almost 6 soon!

Her graduation began as they all came out with cute hats and "gowns".  Emma is in pink. 




Here's her whole class.  She had like 21 kids in her class!

They sang "God Bless America" & "Star-Spangled Banner" then also some fun ones too.

Here is Emma getting her "Book" and then walking across the bridge, symbolizing her going into the big world of school.  They played "My Wish" as they did this part.  Miss Becky, her teacher, told us to take in this moment and never forget it because they grow up so fast.  As I listened to the song, I was realized that Emma has grown so much in this year and she continues to grow and amaze me.  Of course I was crying as she came up to me, handed me a rose and gave me a big hug.  My little Emma is getting too big!




Emma tells everyone what she wants to be when she grows up:

During the songs, Luke was a tad restless so this is what they were doing for parts of the time.

Emma is a graduate!

Her and her cute self-portrait.  She is so good at pictures and very detailed in what she draws.

Miss Becky and Emma.  what a great teacher.  She was so patient and earnestly wanting to make sure she was doing all she could to help Emma in her transition to her class when we moved here.

Emma & Mommy aka me :)
I love this girl and who she is becoming.

5 comments:

Tyler and Erin said...

She's getting so big!! And can I just say I LOVE your hair. So cute! It makes me want to cut mine.

Ann-Marie said...

Okay, I can't get over how fabulous your hair is. I feel like I need to go get mine cut RIGHT now! It is darling!!!

Mariley Johnson said...

Sorry Emma, but your Mom's hair is just too cute! She stole your thunder!

melimba said...

darling, darling.
that is crazy that these kiddos are growing up so fast!!

and, hello, your hair is so cute. Short is definitely where it's at, girl! I love that all of the comments are about your hair! hA!

The Shirleys said...

What a fun graduation! I love the picture of you and Emma at the end. You both look so pretty!

Pin It button on image hover