Wednesday, June 29, 2011

business card stash.

I still can't get over that I was able to go to Bloggy Boot Camp earlier this month.  I learned so much about me and my blog and what I want for it.  I didn't think I would get so much out of it!

Not to mention all the wonderful people and bloggers that I met, like Denise, Kim & Jenny (to name just a few!)

And practically everyone had a business card to pass out and trade.  I came home with a wonderful stack.  I don't know about you but I love looking at everyone's cards and seeing what they designed or created.

Here are some fun-shaped ones! There were lots of mini cards!

Here's one that made and sewed on her card like me!

I loved the colors on these ones!


These ones had fun pictures and designs!

I wish i could highlight them all but I seriously got like 50 or so.
What do you like in business cards?  The colors?  Texture?

PS-yes I am back from vacationing.  I haven't even touched my blog since i've been gone so I still need to do some changes.  :)  Thanks for sticking around!  I hope your summer has been fun-filled and chaotic like mine!
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover