eCraft Design Team

Very very excited to share with you some exciting news!

I have been chosen and placed on the eCraft Design Team!

I am so honored, humbled and thrilled to be part of a talented group of ladies!
I am SO SO excited to be part of the Craftwell company.  They are so supportive and creative.  Big things are coming your way from Craftwell!
So you can head on over to their BLOG to see where the creative magic will happen :)  Things created from the DT will be posted there every day, except Sundays, of course :)

Eeeeek!  I can't believe i'm on a design team!!  Dreams, people, dreams!


PS you gotta quick second?!
I need your help!  I am trying to win tickets for a cage fight for my hubby so we can go out.
All you gotsta do is click on the link below and like my comment on facebook...that's it!
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=183795035051419&id=162214107209512

Thank You!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wohoo!!! Congrats! That is awesome!

The Shirleys said...

Congrats Lyssa! I also love your birthday plaque. That is such a great idea.

Pin It button on image hover