eCraft DT: week #5

This week, I am excited to share this:

I've been trying to finish the walls in my girls room.  They share a room and each has their own wall.  So I made this for my daughter, Emma.


I know you are dying to see what it is so head on over the ecraft blog!  If you like what you see, follow us along!  Each day, we have wonderful projects from all our design team!  It's great!

Also I must pass along some wonderful news.  Have you heard of HSN?!  Well the eCraft machine will be debuting Feb. 9th at 1 am, 11 am, and 7 pm!!!  You must check out this machine in action!  You will not be disappointed.!!  This is so exciting for Craftwell.  If you are in the market for an electronic die cutting machine, don't miss this!

Also, have you noticed i'm MIA?  Well after getting home from CHA, i've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  There are lots of things going on with my little home so i'm trying to prioritize and set everything in order!  Easier said than done.  Hopefully i'll have up some family & fun pictures of the past few months...Christmas anyone?!
Pin It button on image hover