lets see what happens...

So this coming year, Emma will be in 1st grade and Kate will be going into Kindergarten.  Kate did great with her screening but one of the teachers was a little biased about having the kids older and bigger before going into Kindergarten.  Luckily I knew Kate is ready for Kindergarten.  I am not really worried about her size.  And she's not that small. She's just SO ready to go.  So it will be interesting to see how things go come September.
It was funny because during all this, I got an email from K5 Learning to see if I wanted to review their tutoring program from K-5th grade.  



K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students.  I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program.  If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their  open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.


So here it goes, i'm going to give them a try with my girls and see how they do.  They will definitely be ready for school next year!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover