Nighttime Surprise

One of my nightly rituals is going up to check on the girls before I go to bed.  It's usually to make sure they are under blankets and to see how hot their room is.  This particular night, I found Emma had become a little creative with her sleeping situation.

Emma was found underneath her "tent" with her face completely covered by the blanket.  Fears of suffocation went through my head but remembered that A) she's 6  B) you can kind of breathe through a blanket...especially a thin one...so I close her tent back up and went to bed.  Silly girl!

4 comments:

The Shirleys said...

I love it! I have found the kids is some pretty interesting possitions why checking on them, but never with a blanket tent. Cute girl!

The Risdons said...

Hahaha. Sometimes i find my kids asleep in a laundry basket!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

LOL too cute! It's amazing how kids fall asleep!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute!

Pin It button on image hover