broken record

I  am at my wit's end with the disobedience that goes on in my household.  I feel like a broken record, telling my kids "no" or "sorry" over and over and over again.  It is really REALLY frustrating.  It gets to a point where I kick them outside to play because I can't handle their "asking" over and over again when i've already answered them.  Is there a solution for this?  For them to hear the first time I say it?  It's driving me nuts.  And i'm scared to death of next week, when school will be out and I will be with all 3 of them all the time.

Don't get me wrong.  Love my kids to death.  But seriously?  Their type of behavior can only be endured for so long!  I would love any parenting advice or tips on how to handle this.

I don't want to be the annoyed, angry mom in this home.  I want to be the loving, fun, respected mom who is super awesome.  That's not too much to ask, right?
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover