UT adventures #1: father's day party

On June 18th, me and the kids hit the road towards UT.  We first swung by Seattle to pick up my dad from the airport.  He accompanied us on the drive since a pregnant mom with 3 kids in the back of the van would make for a LONG road trip.  So he kind of saved us from insanity!
We made a 2 day trip out of it, stopping in Baker City, OR overnight.  It is a fun little town.  We found a fun place to eat where there is a toy train that goes around the restaurant over and over again.  It kept the kids pretty entertained.
We eventually got to UT and I was so relieved.  Traveling with the kids is never fun.
I'll be documenting my adventures in UT in the next few posts....

End of June, we had a big Father's Day party at Jack & Jill's in Lehi.  We rented out 4 lanes in their private area and also did a game of laser tag.  It was too fun to do with all the family.  The kids loved the bowling.




Aaron is the best brother-in-law ever.  He is SO good with the kids and helped them the whole time.  My kids love him to death and always talk about Aaron.





The package included pizza & cake.  Not too shabby.  Papa John's is way better than the pizza we got here but I wasn't complaining.  I was starving at that point.

Luke loved bowling TOO much.  He wanted his turn every time.  He doesn't quite get the "take turns" idea.  So this is what he did majority of the time.  He can be quite exhausting when you're a single parent....


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover