Friday, August 13, 2010

Chair Before & After!

With all the major projects I have lined up, I needed something small to finish to give me some motivation that I can do them!
I found this little guy at Value Village.
I'm new here and this was my first time in the store.
But it was all familiar :)
I got this for $6!
This legs were so wobbly and look at that paint job.
But I knew the potential.
So I took it home, sanded it down a bit, tightened the legs and gave it some good old spray paint, Ocean Breeze color.
Then I distressed it with some sand paper.

Taa-Daaa!
It's not going to stay out on the porch...but it does look nice there too.
I just needed it air out a bit. 
After everything, this little guy only cost me $15.  not bad!
I have the perfect place for it inside by the entry/coat closet :)

Linked up Here:
Primitive & Proper

southern hospitality

The DIY Show Off
Visit thecsiproject.com
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover