Monday, August 2, 2010

Productive Weekend

I have found another addiction. Estate and Garage sales. I wish I would have caught on to this back in Vegas because it seemed there would be a huge estate sale every weekend from all the foreclosures. But oh well, I still have been able to get some good finds.
Even Craigslist has been good to me.
Look what I found this past weekend:
Awesome vintage frame for $3


Oh this dresser...I love it. I got this on CL for $30. I love the design and lines. I am going to paint it but not sure what. This will be for my new TV stand....what do you think? I was thinking gray or white....Please let me know what you think. I am probably going to leave the top wood and stain it for some contrast...what do you think?


This was a CL find as well for $10...yes, $10! I was so excited when I found it. I have plans for this...which includes painting it...i'm thinkiing white with some fun beads or crystals.



This adorable mirrow was $7 at the local thrift store. I think this would look darling in the girls room.

These babies were $1 each, so it came to $3 total. 2 of them were hindged with another one so i got 5 total...I am using these as my new headboard!
Look at these vintage knobs!! I got 3 of them from the shutters...oh I love it.
So I have a lot of projects on my hand. I hope I can get going on them fast.
Yet today, I feel like I have been hit by a car. I think I have a slight case of Mastitis so I have had a chronic headache too...
oh the joys of motherhood :)
But on a serious note, I would love your imput on what colors I should paint these babies!
I linked here:


southern hospitality



Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover