Trunk Redo

So I went a little spray paint happy this past week.  
Maybe because I realized how cheap it is?  
How fast?
Who knows but I have been wanting to do something with this trunk I found at DI for $3...yes $3.
I got this almost a year ago back in Vegas...
Can you imagine me with 2 kids in their tiny carts, me huge and pregnant, balancing this huge thing to the front?
Yes, comical really.
Sadly, this is the only "before" pic.  I swear I took a normal one but i can't find it.

And here's the after:

I just used some Ballerina Pink from Krylon.  Then I distressed it.
I'll be honest that I was nervous of the outcome.
But I Love it!
Now i'm thinking, just thinking, of adding some vinyl or something on it...what do you think?
Leave it be or put some vinyl? (i'm thinking like a branch with a bird or something like that...)

Joining:


6 comments:

Mandy [Mandipidy] said...

This is super cute!!! Love the color you chose! :]

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Super cute!! Thanks again for the suggestion!
xo,
Mique

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for stopping by Sassy Sites! I'm your newest follower! You've got a very CUTE blog here! :)

The Frosted Gardner said...

I am your newest follower! Keep up the great work! And thank you for your post on The Frosted Gardner. I cannot tell you the smile that comes to my face when I read someone else write about our furniture. It helps all of the hard work pay off. Of which you well know!

I will be back soon.

Melanie

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Looooooooove this!!! The pink is so pretty!!! YES! Vinyl would be adorable!!! GREAT JOB!!!

ABrooks said...

Cute. I have some trunks to redo! thanks,
Aly
www.alittlegreat.com

Pin It button on image hover