DIY baby onesie

Anyone headed to a baby shower?  I bet you are!  It's baby shower season...always!  And you can whip us a very, personal present in 10 minutes.

Let me show you how I did it.

Supplies:
ECraft
Photoshop
Iron
Parchment Paper

Ok so I started off in Photoshop to make an image that I wanted printed onto my paper. 


Next I took my printed paper and took it to the eCraft and cut it with animage from Jen Allyson Designs.
Then I put it back onto a 4x6 piece of paper for the next step.

I made a word to be printed onto the image.  I made sure to center both the paper and the word so they would line up.


Ta Da!  Lined up!

Get your Onesie ready.  Have a stable, hard surface to work with.

Follow instructions for the paper.  There is a backing that you peel off and then place the image onto your clothing.

Next you place the piece of parchment paper on top of the image.  Then Start on one side and firmly hold iron on image.  Then move to the next section.  Do that over and over again form 5 second intervals for about 45 seconds to 1 minute.

If the parchment doesn't already come off on it's own, wait until cool then slowly peel off.

Then you are done!  An adorable personalized onesie ready to be given away :)

You can find this over at the eCraft Blog today too!!

What are some of your favorite baby shower gifts to give?

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover