DIY Dry Erase Board.

Here's what I made this week for the eCraft Design Team.  And sadly, this will be my last week on the Team.  I need life a bit more simple right now.  So I reluctantly resigned.  But hope to get back on in the future when things aren't so crazy here at home!  It's been a wonderful 3 months!


This week's project is SO simple to do.  It took me all of 10 minutes to make.
You just need a frame, scrapbook paper, some bake and shrink paper, and a dry erase marker, along with the eCraft machine, of course ;)

I cut out the "Today" with the eCraft using the bake and shrink paper, pressure to 8 and 5 inches big.
I colored it black then baked it.  It shrunk to a perfect size that fit perfect on the frame.  Since the design I chose to shrink was a bit delicate, it took some prodding on my part to flatten and get back in a descent shape.  But it worked out just fine :)

I took my frame and grabbed some scrapbook paper, cut it to 8x10 and placed that inside the frame.
So now you have a dry erase Today board.  Perfect for the office or kitchen!

Today for me, Laundry, Vacuum and hopefully a NAP!


It's super simple but makes a great statement in your home!  Just make sure you have a dry erase marker that works better than mine!  lol

1 comment:

Paper Bagley said...

I just finished my Communications wall...then I saw your dry erase...nice touch with the paper backing! Enjoying the weather...Happy Mothers Day!

Pin It button on image hover